May’s Mob night is turning the
channel to a very necessary and
serious topic, homosexuality.
May 2nd, from 7-8:30pm in the
FellowshipCenter, all 6th grade
through college-age students are
welcome to join us for this powerful
night. (parents welcome as well)
The reality is, in our culture, homosexuality is here to stay… becoming more mainstream every day.
The other sad reality is that most Christians aren’t prepared to respond in a truthful and compassionate manner.
On this night, students will be challenged with Biblical truth along with critical thinking so they will be prepared to articulate 4 things in a compassionate way:
- The Bible’s stance on homosexuality
- The causes of homosexuality
- How to treat homosexuals in a God-honoring way
- How to respond to same-sex marriage compassionately
Our speaker will be Alan Shlemon from STR.org. Get to know him a bit.
- This event is age-appropriate for all students.
- This event is crucial for helping students navigate the public school environment.
- You are welcome to join us.
If you have any questions, please reply below or email me.
Looking forward prayerfully to this event.
Pastor ErikCrossineYouth, Crossline Church, discipleship, give your kids the keys, homosexuality, Jesus, life-change, maturing in Christ, Youth leader, Youth Ministry